Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I dont know my roku code. 2500x. Tried to get my code or pin…

Customer Question
I dont know my...

I dont know my roku code

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

2500x

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Tried to get my code or pin

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Is it asking you for a pin to make a purchase or download a new channel?

tried to get in other progams
my phone is bad sending me a new one by wenesday

Okay do you want to follow up with me later? We can talk here via chat, we don't have to use the phone.

told you my phone is dead text me when you have an answer

I have not asked for anything involving your phone.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

To talk here, I need you to please correspond with me and provide the details I've requested.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.