Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It is not my printer, it is a projector. The projector is…

Customer Question
It is not my...

It is not my printer, it is a projector

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

The projector is Epson VS250

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your VS250?

I just bought it and I am trying to do a slide show

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I am not printing anything. It is a projector

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It is a projector, not a printer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What type of device have you connected to the projector?
What difficulties are you having with it?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.