Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have nfl.com in my laptop...can I connect the live stream…

Customer Question
I have nfl.com in...

I have nfl.com in my laptop...can I connect the live stream to our ROKU tv in Mexico? If so, how???

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have? How old is it?

Les then a year old...I can't remember the model...but, it's not the supreme kne

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

How do I get to the tv menu

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

I haven't tried doing anything...don't even know where to start

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No...thx

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Yes, you can cast from your laptop to Roku.

Here is a video guide on how to set it up correctly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_9v17ueUhY

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------