Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

WHILE WATCHING TV SERIES ON ROKU FILM CUT OUT. TRIED TO GET…

Customer Question
WHILE WATCHING TV SERIES...

WHILE WATCHING TV SERIES ON ROKU FILM CUT OUT. TRIED TO GET PROGRAMMES ON AMAZON AND NEXUS. COULD NOT GET LINK

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

YES

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

POWER

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!