Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a roku lt and a subscription to WWE but I do not know…

Customer Question
I have a roku...

I have a roku lt and a subscription to WWE but I do not know how to install my ROKU It was a gift with no instructions.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

LT

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Nothing honestly. I believe it has to be connected to the tv or cable box but I do not have an HDMI cable nor do I know what it looks like.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I am trying to stream my WWE subscription on tv

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
I'm holding for 21 minutes now.
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi Welcome to just answer

I understand that you are trying to set-up your new roku. Have you checked to see what in the box that came with the new roku?

To set-up a roku requires the following:-

1. TV with HMDI input

2. High speed internet connection with wireless router

3. Access to the internet to sign up for an account

4. A credit card to secure you subscription.