Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I lost our remote control. Is there a way to replace it. I…

Customer Question
I lost our remote...

I lost our remote control. Is there a way to replace it. I have the original box and info such as SKU# ***** Lot# *****

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

HDmr by Roku and about a year old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

The player works fine but need a replacement remote control device

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi Welcome to just answer,

I understand that you are trying to replace your roku remote control.

To better get the right remote, I will need to know your model number. This in located on the label