Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do you select input...I can't get anything to come up on…

Customer Question
How do you select...

How do you select input...I can't get anything to come up on the TV Just commercial d

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung new model

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It says source but I don't see input

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

I just purchased the roku fro Walmart they referred me to you. I tried to use it just now...I connected it properly I thought.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Is this going to cost me? I Just can't get to the part that says...antenna, a/v1, hdmi1, hdmi2 that screen

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Yes, this is a paid service.

Do you wish to continue?