Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The tv will not stay turned off. I have taken the batteries…

Customer Question
The tv will not...

The tv will not stay turned off. I have taken the batteries out of the remote, unplugged the Roku from the power source, waited 5 seconds, plugged the power source back into the Roku and put the batteries back in the remote. I then went through the setup again to have the remote control the volume and turn off the tv. did not work.

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Hdmi

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Infotech Anthony, Technician replied 8 months ago
Infotech Anthony
Infotech Anthony, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Sorry you are having problems here, so the set is switching OFF but later it will switch back ON again is that correct?

Anthony

within a matter of seconds

Have you had any issues with the set changing channels or volume up or down to on its own?

do you not have an answer

Please read above I need this info??

Here it is again thanks

channels and volume work fine.

Is there a button on the set itself that switches the set ON and OFF?its likely this button is bad let me know so we can move on

I do not want to be charged the additional amount. Will try to figure out on my own. The additional amount that has tried to get charged on my account has frozen my card.