Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The eye is on my Roku box. Does this mean that it is on all…

Customer Question
The eye is on...

The eye is on my Roku box. Does this mean that it is on all the time

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Not sure of model, buy it is the Premiere 4K

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

So far I did the easy 1,2,3 instructions and finally figured out that I needed to use my remote that came with my TV to get questions to come up. waiting for tomorrow when I feel like it I will try to get codes for my WIFI.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Only if I need to do anything to turn it off or does it stay on all the time.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Sorry but what do you mean with the eye being on on the Roku? You mean it is powered on right now?

Please let me know