Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I recently purchased a Roku and I am trying to set up. I…

Customer Question
I recently purchased a...

I recently purchased a Roku and I am trying to set up. I have a subscription with HBO Now purchased through iTunes. How do I authorize the ROKU

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Ultra

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Tried to log in but I have no password, Last time I reset my Apple TV which I was using the HBO Now had to be re set from I tunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Did you add the channel to ROKU?