Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need help with my account. Not sure what you mean. Logging…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is Sharon * need help with my account

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Not sure what you mean

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Logging on to certain channel like stuff stars..tells me I need to up date my payment method and I did that about 3 weeks ago and paid 129.00 at that time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Change email address

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No call for now

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

paid for nothing

No, you have reached the wrong company it appears. If you have then let me know.

I went to roku tech support and your sight came up