Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What is the best vocal recording mic to use with the Roland…

Customer Question
What is the best vocal...
What is the best vocal recording mic to use with the Roland vs2400cd/
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

If you can't solve my problem, immediately I will cancel and go else where for assistance.

Our services are not immediate. It can take a couple of minutes to see your replies then type a response back.

Are you okay with that?

This is a scam.

OK

Please take my email address off of your list.

OK