Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where do I entr the code Where do I enter the code on the…

Customer Question
Where do I entr...

Where do I entr the code Where do I enter the code on the activation screen?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

TCL ROKU It is new

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I have hooked up the internet and now I am trying to Activate the TV.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I visited roku.com/link

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please use this link here: https://my.roku.com/link

Let me know if that works for you

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!