Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Roku Express + ---- Can I turn off autoplay on CBS All

Customer Question
Roku Express + ----...

Roku Express + ---- Can I turn off autoplay on CBS All Access?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku Express +

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Looked at settings while in CBS All Access. Nothing about autoplay

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

That is a popular request but it is not available at the moment. I can submit another request to have it for users if you wish.

Thanks

You're welcome -- I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

I will send in the request for you to their developers and hopefully they will listen to the requests from all of the users. If you can use the rating at the top to rate as 5 stars then press submit.

Harry, Customer Service