Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How to start work the working with the remote? ihave the.

Customer Question
How to start work...

How to start work the working with the remote? ihave the

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

My6 7 months old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

I have it plug in the back of my flat screen tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

How does it work?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No I do not think so I use the remote for my cable to turn on/off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Do I use two remote, cable and roku

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.