Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Roku says I have no internet connection and I have it on…

Customer Question
Roku says I have...

Roku says I have no internet connection and I have it on everything else. However, I have had internet problems in the last few days.

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

No just the router

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. not sure what to ask.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/26/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 8 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
What is the model of your roku?
Have changed the router lately?