Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm trying to set up my roku that I just bought today, I did…

Customer Question
I'm trying to set...

I'm trying to set up my roku that I just bought today, I did have one but it was damagened so I had to buy a new one and now I have the roku express plus, I did not know my password ***** I reset to a new one but now I keep getting an error code 014.41

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I just bought the Roku ExpressPlus

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Under choose your network my last name is ***** ***** I put in my new password ***** it will not take and this error code comes up 014.41

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Are you not sure of your Wi-Fi password?