Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just got a roku ultima. Can you help me set it up (I don't…

Customer Question
I just got a...

I just got a roku ultima. Can you help me set it up (I don't like the directions)

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Ultima

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I hooked it up. It's asking things that don't make sense.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.