Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought a Roku product when my old one went out about two…

Customer Question
I bought a Roku...

I bought a Roku product when my old one went out about two months ago. I paid a one time life time membership, where I had two roku's on two television sets. One went out and I bought a new one for the television, but activation code wouldn't go through. When I called for assistance, they wanted another one time life time membership AGAIN. What is going on here! Is this a gimmick?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I bought a Roku Express +

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I gave all the info it wanted and then told me to put in the code, which is GJ6Q and nothing happened, accept the computer said to wail a few minutes for assistance, which after 20 minutes, I called the number for assistance and was told it won't go through till I pay another one time life time membership. Now I have nothing but a box

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know I'm not getting ripped off with another membership charge.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.