Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Roku no longer works. Why? 2710X. Unplug,

Customer Question
My Roku no longer...

My Roku no longer works. Why?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

2710X

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Unplug, replug......Gives me ROKU logo, remote does nothing, after 30 seconds goes to black screen.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.