Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought a DVD/CD player to connect the TV. But now I

Customer Question
I bought a DVD/CD...

I bought a DVD/CD player to connect the TV. But now I neither my player nor my TV words. Now neither works but they do turn on.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sony Model KV 20510. I purchased it last week.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No. I have no other sources.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

It happened today while I tried to install our new DVD/

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/26/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 4 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer,
How is your DVD connected to the tv?
Are you using components cable or hmdi?
Do you use the tv to connect to cable box or any other source?
Louie, Technician