Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need to update credit card information. Also trying to watch…

Customer Question
Need to update credit...

Need to update credit card information

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Also trying to watch a show on Amazon (Divorce) Just tried to watch it & it's trying to charge me $2.99/episode even though I'm on the 1 month trial of HBO Now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have looked through everything on the media player and couldn't find a place to update credit card info Yes, that would be great

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

All is good. Thanks.

Thank you