Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have two Roku devices and they are working fine. I was…

Customer Question
I have two Roku...

I have two Roku devices and they are working fine. I was able to load the Roku channel on them but every time I try to load a movie or a show it says its not available

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

4200X also Have a smart TV samsung

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I was able to add the Roku channel and I can see the selections but nothing plays

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there someplace I need to sign up?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?