Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just want to know how i can record various programs on my…

Customer Question
Just want to know...

Just want to know how i can record various programs on my roku prime.can i use my cable company (spectrum) . Panasonic, 10 years =/-

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

No dvr tried yet . just purchased roku prime

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there an instruction sheet online telling me how to use roku

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

still need help