Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

After I enter my credit card info, how long does it take to…

Customer Question
Hello After I enter...

Hello After I enter my credit card info, how long does it take to process. I pressed next and it is just making that small circle indicator like it is processing for several minutes now.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Not sure, the smart TV is LG? Is that what you are asking. Sorry, I am not a technology person.

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your LG media player?

It says loading

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of...

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What process are you waiting on, please?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Hello Pete,I the issue is resolved. I hit the back button and it seemed to go ahead and load everything. Apologies for the late response.

Glad to hear it is resolved!

Happy Holidays :)
Pete.