Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought a new roku to replace the old one. I tried to input…

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new roku to replace the old one. I tried to input code appearing on TV But I got the message that is not the right code

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

There are three boxes connect to roku.com/link and then the code

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Is connected directly on the USB port of the TV (is like a flash drive)

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

If the code does not work,

1. Go back to your Roku device, press the star button on your Roku remote and then select Get a new code.
  2. Once the new link code is displayed, return to roku.com/link and enter the new code.

--------------------

Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------