Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Roku won't connect to the internet. My computer is

Customer Question
My Roku won't connect...

My Roku won't connect to the internet

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

My computer is connected to the internet

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Are you going to call me?
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

If your Roku will not connect but other devices are able to connect ok then there may be a glitch with your wireless router.

Try restarting your wireless router. Also restart any other modems, extenders, switches, etc. if you are using those.

Then try connecting the Roku to your wifi network again.

You may need to reset the Roku using the small reset button on it as well.

Let me know if that works?

--------------------

Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------