Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cant connect my roku-says i have no access. Not recently.

Customer Question
Cant connect my roku-says...

Cant connect my roku-says i have no access

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Not recently

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Are you trying to connect the Roku for the first time, or did it connect ok previously?

Which Roku model do you have?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.