Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Error code 014.41 can't connect to the internet. My PC is…

Customer Question
Error code 014.41 can't...

Error code 014.41 can't connect to the internet

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes, my PC is connected, my Ipad

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

No, do you mean the Roku unit and my IT router

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

You might get these error codes if password ***** are entering is incorrect or when there are restriction settings enabled on your router.

First, try restarting your modem/router, and any other network in case there is a glitch somewhere that is preventing certain devices from connecting.

If that doesn't work, then:

1. Confirm you are selecting the correct wireless network name
  2. Verify that you are entering the correct password. Remember passwords are case sensitive.
  3. Check if you have MAC Address Filtering enabled on your router? This restricts specific devices to access your network. If yes, you have to add your Roku TV's Wireless MAC Address to your router's allowed list.

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

I am not paying any $$$$$amount. I will dispute the charges with my cc company. I actually did not receive any help. My neighbor found my problem.Do not bill, as I will dispute it until I die.

I am user of this site just like you, so I don't have any insight into your account, however you can contact the Customer Service department at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for assistance.
You should see an option in the upper right corner of that page to contacting them via email, chat, or phone.