Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My remote is not activating the page. I have changed

Customer Question
My remote is not...

My remote is not activating the page. I have changed batteries when there was a notice they were low. Next step please.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Thank you Pearl. Media player? one year old.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Pressed the reset button. Waited until the green light went off and tried again. No results

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Can,t think of anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Please confirm the make and model number of your device?

Also the model number of the remote that you are using?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.