Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Stuck on a screen that has home -steaming channels &

Customer Question
Stuck on a screen...

Stuck on a screen that has home -steaming channels & settings no matter what i do can’t get back to hulu or anything else

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

WiFi is good it looks like the spot where to set up roku but I already set it up

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes and unplugged router also

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What device are you having problems with today (example: Roku, Smart TV, Firestick, etc.)?

Roku stick

Okay, is this the first time setting this up- or how long have you owned it for please?

Note that the site will send you a phone call offer- that is NOT from me. It is sent without my consent and I am not available by phone. To see MY REPLY, "X" out of the offer and view the page that we have been typing on. Also note that any offers for subscriptions or promotions are NOT something I am privy to. I am an independent tech and am only paid with a positive rating for my service. If you understand, please simply say "I Understand" on this page, and we can continue with your Tech issue.

Just set it up today was working fine then i was looking areound its at the area to set up

Okay, try a reboot.

Shut the TV off, then unplug the Roku stick from the TV. Unplug the power cord from the Roku for 20 seconds and plug it back on. Plug the Roku back into the TV. Remove the remote batteries and reinstall them. Turn the TV on and let me know if you can get the Roku to respond.

I am at the set up area

Okay....so I'm not sure what you're saying. Are you all set now, or are you still stuck?

Are you still with me here?

I was set up Did what you said still on the screen I first said
Still stuck
Is no one there
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Phone call session started
Hi
I am the expert who accepted your phone call. When would you like to talk?