Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to access Watch ESPN. I activated thru

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to access Watch ESPN. I activated thru CenturyLink Prism and everything seemed fine. Now when I try to watch I get a message that states that reauthentication is required. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update ESPN?

About 5 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your ESPN?

Only to watch now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Nope

Thank you