Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Roku. I clicked on my tv with my infinity remote and just…

Customer Question
Hi Roku. I clicked...

Hi Roku. I clicked on my tv with my infinity remote and just have a city night scene. I tried to start tv with my roku remote and nothing. nothing. I hosted t-day, am a senior citizen, and just want to relax and watch a little tv. Help!

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Don't know. It's called Roku Express. Text on box is way to tiny to read.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I tried pressing the little house on upper right.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not yet.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.