Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Help in setting up roku. Roku express. Cant connect to

Customer Question
Help in setting up...

Help in setting up roku

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku express

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Cant connect to wireless network

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Error code 014.20

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.