Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can i get netflix through roku without cable. I'm old and i…

Customer Question
Can i get netflix...

Can i get netflix through roku without cable

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

I'm old and i live on a budget so i can't afford cable my sister is helping me on her conputer i don't have one but i do have a smart tv and a roku box

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

By router do you mean the roku box

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Do i need wifi to use the roku

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/24/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer,
I will be happy to assist you with your question.
Do you have internet service?