Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Forgot my password on Roku my email is. Not right now, I'm…

Customer Question
Forgot my password *****...

Forgot my password ***** Roku my email is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Roku account on any other devices?

Not right now, I'm trying to let my mom watch it at a diiferent location.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not sure about security but phone would be(###) ###-####or(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know, you could try security question ") thanks Karen Mizvesky

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.