Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just bought a insignia Roku tv. I cant get past "lets get…

Customer Question
Just bought a insignia...

Just bought a insignia Roku tv. I cant get past "lets get started" language English, the remote is not working, the tv turned on when I plugged it in. I changed the battires in the remote

Technician's Assistant: Is your Roku connected to a surge protector or power strip?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Three times

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

When the Roku device displays the home screen, reinsert the batteries again.

Then press and hold the pairing button inside the remote for 3 seconds or until you see the pairing light in the remote begin to flash.

Wait for 30 seconds while the remote establishes a connection with your Roku device, and it should work ok then.

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------