Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Gmorning,, I am trying to set up a new tv and I need my Roku…

Customer Question
Gmorning,, I am trying...

Gmorning,, I am trying to set up a new tv and I need my Roku password ***** Can u help?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

4210X

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Nothing ....the tv is going thru the installation

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To reset your Roku password, you will need to go to roku.com/password/reset on your computer or mobile device and enter the email address for your Roku account.

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------