Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Unable to get Roku box to respond to control. Changed

Customer Question
Unable to get Roku...

Unable to get Roku box to respond to control. Changed batteries on remote. I tried both reset and turning off power. No success. Light on front of box blinks. I tried calling for help, but the number I have(###) ###-#### is apparently incorrect. I have 2 Roku boxes on different TVs; the other one works fine. Any ideas?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

The non-working box says 2400X on the data plate and LT on its top.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Everything I could think of. There is the word ROKU on the TV screen, and it asks me what language I want. Pushed all the buttons there are, but nothing happens. Last night, I could not get any movement on the screen to choose Netflix, Amazon, or anything else.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, except my computer and the TV are at opposite ends of the house, and I have to run back and forth. I have an IP no. of 24.53.72.106 on my Rolodex.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.