Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My stations keep coming and going. I. Tlc. Reprogram

Customer Question
My stations keep coming...

My stations keep coming and going. I

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Tlc

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Reprogram channels

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Tlc40fs3800

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Two days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It seemed to start when pushing the left arrow started giving me info on each channel at different times

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
All my internet stations work fine. My antenna stations keep coming and going. If I use my vcr options i can y
Use the runner on the vcr to get any station. When I switch back to antenna tv half of the stations I was getting seem to disappear and reappear on my channel selector.
11/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

This tv has given me a lot of trouble. I think I’ll just get a new one. Do I still have to pay the $35?

I will send a refund request for you.