Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Says insufficient power on TV. Use provided Roku USB power…

Customer Question
Says insufficient power on...

Says insufficient power on TV. Use provided Roku USB power supply. How do

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

New Roku N300 ModelE1200

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just before I was trying to navigate the roku home page

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Do you have the roku connected to an electrical power outlet, or to a usb port on the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.