Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The tv is on and the screen has the message weak or no

Customer Question
The tv is on...

The tv is on and the screen has the message weak or no signal. We press the rogue control does nothing

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung . Model number LN32B360C5Dl Possible 5-6 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No . No Son pushe d buttons not sure which one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LN32B360C5DL? What happened right before this?

Tonight. Turned tv on and he pressed pre-ch.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

He was pressing buttons on the samsung remote not the rogue remote

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please unplug the Cable/SAT box from power and shut the TV off.

Disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable between them on both ends- making sure it is secure.

Plug the Cable/SAT box back into AC and once it's rebooted turn the TV on, and use the INPUT button on the original TV remote to select the correct HDMI Input.

Let me know what happens.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?