Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can I disable the sound, "Muting" and "Muting Off" on the…

Customer Question
Can I disable the...

Can I disable the sound, "Muting" and "Muting Off" on the TCL 55" Roku TV?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 55?

Brand new

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 5 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Yes, Muting should work to shut off the sound on a TV of any sort.

(Did you mean that you need to know how to do the Muting of the TV? if so, please tell me the model #.)

No, we can mute and unmute it, but don't want to hear the woman's voice saying, "muting" and "unmuting.
" TCL Roku TV 55"

That's different. How exactly do you Mute the TV? by pressing the Mute button on the remote?

And, does it announce, aloud, any other settings changes?

If 'yes', try this:

Settings

System

Audio Guide

and turn Audio Guide to OFF or Disabled.

Or perhaps press the * key on the remote, 4 times.

Or else

Settings

Accessibility

Audio Guide.

I'd like to just ask, was the instructional matter and suggestions that I provided what you needed to help toward a solution to the problem?

If so, and if I have indeed answered your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface on your JustAnswer page. - A five-star rating would be appreciated. Thank you.

(If this didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will help you further to a solution.)

Russell H., Service Tech