Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to activate CBS all access on my TV via ROKU player,

Customer Question
Trying to activate CBS...

Trying to activate CBS all access on my TV via ROKU player, but I'm being asked for an access code both on the TV and online. My question is how do I obtain the code?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

It is the latest model I believe

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I have the channel added online, but when I access it on my TV I'm asked for a ROKU access code and when I log in to ROKU they want the access code from the TV that I don't have.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is my only problem right now. In the past I will be presented with a code on my TV to enter online.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
The access code for CBS All Access needs to be bought.

There are some offers, e.g. trial free first week, etc., but by and large you have to buy one from CBS All Access. www.cbs.com/CBS/All-Access‎

There are some coupon sites that offer 40% off this buying of the CBS All Access code:

www.all4coupons.com/CBS_All_Access/Discount_Code

- and supposedly free 1st month too.

https://www.retailmenot.com/view/cbs.com

or

https://www.couponchief.com/cbs

- Does this answer your question? if so, let me know, please.

I was wondering whether the information I provided was adequate to your needs?

If I have indeed answered your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface on your JustAnswer page. - A five-star rating would be appreciated. Thank you.

(If this didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will help you further to a solution.)