Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to stream fox sports and CBS sports but cant get them…

Customer Question
I want to stream...

I want to stream fox sports and CBS sports but cant get them on my Roku

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

No do I need to do that?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

You can add these channels to your Roku account at:

https://channelstore.roku.com/browse/sports

--------------------
Happy Thanksgiving!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------