Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought a roku streaming stick. I installed the wyfy

Customer Question
I bought a roku...

I bought a roku streaming stick. I installed the wyfy password. I got to a screen that said finish on web broser using rodu/link and the screen gave me a code to put in. After putting in the code it asked me for my email and password. Did not have a password ***** tried to create one. Then it asked me for my visa #. I have already paid for the roku and will not pay again.

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

I am ready.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I am using google crome I would have to go into my email

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not sure what you need, I have a phone # with MSN

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am illiterate with computers so will not be much help. I will do my best

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

If you already have a Roku account then you will need to log in to the Roku website using that account, and not create a new one.

If you cannot remember your Roku account details then you can request them from Roku support at: https://support.roku.com/contactus/1

--------------------
Happy Thanksgiving!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------