Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a ROKU stick with an HDMI plug. I have 2 of them Both…

Customer Question
I have a ROKU...

I have a ROKU stick with an HDMI plug. I have 2 of them Both stopped working suddenly. It seems like they can't hold the signal from my router. Internet and regular cable tv work fine

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Not exactly sure its the purple stick with the HDMI plug if that helps

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Ive switched ports as I have 2 on my tv. Ive tried both sticks and neither can hold the signal long enough to get the remote to program

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please