Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have model 2710x. I have just subscribed to Medicitv,

Customer Question
I have model 2710x...

I have model 2710x. I have just subscribed to Medicitv, classical music, and Google says it is on Roku 2013, but nothing comes up. Do I have to buy a later model, and if I do is a later model also faster than what I have?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 2710X?

I don't know, maybe 5 or 6 years..

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 2710X?

I tried typing in medicitv and also tried 2013 - both gave mothing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so, the question is obvios, how can I get medici tv on the Roku?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
Who is your internet service provider?
Have you ever checked your connection speed?
How far is your Wi-Fi router from the roku?