Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My DVR started showing "noinfo available" around October 22,

Customer Question
My DVR started showing...

My DVR started showing "noinfo available" around October 22, 2017. What can fix this??

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

It's ATT, a motorola vip 1200 with AT&T Uverse.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It happened the day after October 22nd, 2017.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

When this happens you will need to retune the DVR.

Let me know if that works for you?

--------------------
Happy Thanksgiving!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------