Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How to delete abcnow from streaming and to stop being

Customer Question
How to delete...

How to delete abcnow from streaming and to stop being billed?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Ruko

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Remove it on my tv thru roku

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to stop abc now and sign back up to hbo now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do not need your service. I also wrote to your company , i didnt know there was a price for a question. Do not contact me